Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

Electrico by Carlos PenaVega

Give me more voltage, 
The cables are going to cross 
We’ll fly the streets
 Everything will be Behind the walls is where love hides 
No one else will know, it’ll stay between you and me 
 (Chorus) Turn off the lights, plug me into your body With an electric kiss 
Turn off the lights, plug me into your body With an electric kiss 
Turn yourself on, connect yourself, let the flow go up, 
follow me, let yourself go, turn yourself on with an electric kiss 
 Your energy surrounds me, with you I can’t stop 
Now you’re shining, do you feel me? 
I know you like it Behind the walls is where love hides 
No one else will know, it’ll stay between you and me 
 (Chorus) Turn off the lights, plug me into your body With an electric kiss 
Turn off the lights, plug me into your body 
With an electric kiss Turn yourself on, connect yourself, 
let the flow go up, follow me, let yourself go, 
turn yourself on with an electric kiss 
 (Bridge) Feel the tension, raise the pressure 
Come here, plug it in Come on, 
give it to me Turn off the lights, plug me into your body 
With an electric kiss Turn off the lights, plug me into your body 
 (Chorus) Turn off the lights, plug me into your body 
With an electric kiss 
Turn off the lights, plug me into your body
 With an electric kiss Turn yourself on, 
connect yourself, let the flow go up, follow me, 
let yourself go,
 turn yourself on with an electric kiss

5 Kommentare:

  1. lol mit spanisch drinen danke lieber carlos :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist sein erster Song auf Spanisch:)
    Er macht das Album wirklich!!!! Cool:D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. nach btr macht er spanische songs (bin mir nicht sicher)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wenn er selbst Songs schreibt und veröffentlicht, dann ist es wohl nach der Tour aus mit BTR!

      Löschen
    2. Nur weil er neben BTR noch andere Projekte hat, heißt noch lange nicht, dass es bald Aus sein wird mit Big Time Rush. James & Kendall haben auch andere Projekte neben BTR (z.B. Heffron Drive).

      Löschen

Wir bitten euch in den Kommentaren respektvoll gegenüber uns, anderen Fans und den BTR Jungs zu sein.